We believe that mobile technology has a major part to play in improving patient care in hospitals. From developing our software to supporting the users, our staff help us enable healthcare professionals to do their jobs efficiently and effectively.
We’re always looking for brilliant people to join our growing team. We have a vibrant, dynamic working environment with opportunities to develop your career. If you think you’re a good fit and you’d like to join us on our journey, get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Taking on and maintaining existing product documentation such as the administrator and user guides.
- Creating a library of product materials for pre-sales purposes.
- Ensuring that documentation is clear and consistent in layout.
- Working closely with colleagues to gather the necessary information for the job.
- Continuously reviewing available documentation and identifying new organisational needs.
- Working with colleagues to understand the training needs of staff and customers.
- Definition of the training certification programme – course modules, structure, tests and register of certified individuals.
- Creation or assembly of internal and external training courses.
- Definition and maintenance of course descriptions.
- Creation of training materials, including documentation, slides, and videos.
- Maintenance of the training library, which could extend to a training portal for internal and external use.
- Creation and management of evaluation forms / responses.
- Delivery (in person or arranging delivery by others in the organisation) of training packages.
Technical Product Specialist
- Maintaining expert skills regarding the technical architecture and design of Nervecentre.
- Being a primary technical point of contact for the sales team.
- Responding to tenders.
- Creating and maintaining demo environments for pre-sales.
- Ensuring the sales team have sufficient product knowledge (sales enablement).
- Supporting customer pre-sales activities on-site and remotely.
- Supporting pre-sales events such as trade shows.
Senior Nurse Consultant (Midlands-based role)
- Work with trusts to identify and document clinical process improvements based upon use of mobile and digital technology.
- Providing training and support to Trusts using Nervecentre’s modules or Full EPR.
- Acting as a point of contact for Trusts for all clinical training and queries.
- Building loyal relationships with Trusts based on a reliable and trustworthy service.
- Visiting various sites throughout the working day/week.
- Working as part of a supportive team.
- In due course taking responsibility for mentoring new team members and sharing clinical knowledge with other teams within the company.
For more information about the role click here.
The responsibilities of the Support Engineer role include, but are not limited to:
- Cover day to day BAU support work (tickets, customer escalations)
- Full root cause troubleshooting of technical issues. (server, mobile application, network, mysql, database)
- Upgrade systems from server OS to the core application (nervecentre).
- Aid implementation teams with system configuration.
- Liaising with in house development team.
- Responding to support requests from customers during office hours, and out of office hours on an on-call rota where required
- UK driving license
- Good English written and oral communication skills
- Self motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Eagerness and ability to quickly learn new technologies and skills
- Willingness to be flexible around the responsibilities and job
Technical Skills – Require some of the following
- Platforms: Linux (ubuntu/debian) , Apple, Android, MySQL.
- Technologies: HL7, hospital information systems, Telecommunications, VoIP, SIP, Cisco, TCP/IP
The role is based in Wokingham. Working hours are 37.5 hours per week. (mon – fri)
The responsibilities of the Technical Consultant role include, but are not limited to:
- Being the knowledgeable and effective technical point of contact for Nervecentre Software customers; providing them, throughout the project delivery lifecycle, with design, integration, configuration and implementation services.
- Working effectively and efficiently within the support and implementation team, and the wider team involved in project delivery, owning the technical customer interaction and actively using Company project management tools.
- Responding to support requests in business hours; potentially taking up to a quarter share of the out of hours support duty rota if team structure requires it (this is not a current role requirement).
- Contributing to the development of user guides, technical designs, implementation and support procedures and other technical documentation.
- Attending customer sites across the UK and potentially overseas.
Seeking continuous improvement in the Nervecentre product through participation in development and test processes and actively providing feedback to the development team.