Nervecentre is delighted to be part of Digital Health Week NZ, which is organised by…
On Monday, 19th December, we’re hosting a tips and tricks webinar dedicated to EPMA. We’ll share practical advice and everyday tips to help you use Nervecentre’s EPMA software well, ultimately improving safety and efficiency when prescribing and administering medicines.
The topics we’ll cover include:
- How to monitor scanning compliance, missed doses and prescriber alerts
- TTO status visibility
- Using pharmacist Live Flows to prioritise workload
- Signing retrospectively for medicines requiring 2 signatures
- Recent enhancements to reporting options in Pharmacy Pages
- Viewing arrival meds with GP Connect
- Adding and removing allergies on the mobile app
- Using Nervecentre Help Pages
If Nervecentre EPMA is an integral part of your working life, whether you’ve used it for some time or just started – this webinar is for you!
The webinar takes place at 12:00 on 19th December. We hope you can join us!